Christian nationalism on the rise in some GOP campaigns
These Republican fools wouldn’t know Jesus if he walked up behind them and started giving them a reach around!
Sure, Jesus wasn’t a real person; but living the simple teachings attached to his story is truly the ONLY way this world will ever become a better place for all humans.
GOD! I WISH JESUS WERE REAL! That would be outstanding.
It would also mean, however, that the modern Christians are the WORST OF THE WORST and will be the ones found on the lefthand of God and will “go away into everlasting punishment.”
Check out Matthew 25:31–46.
ACCORDING TO JESUS, there isn’t a single Republican who isn’t going to hell for being a Republican and supporting the Republican platform.
But hold on, all ye Democrats! YOU’RE JUST AS EVIL … according to Jesus.
Neither Republicans nor Democrats comply with the simple teachings of Jesus.
If these simple “JESUS TEACHINGS” had the power to save the Eastern part of the ancient Great Roman Empire from destruction, they can save ANY empire.
STOP LISTENING TO FOOLISH CHRISTIAN LEADERS OF ALL SECTS!
THEY DON’T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT THEY’RE PREACHING!
COMPARE THE TEACHINGS OF YOUR CHOSEN RELIGION WITH THE SIMPLE TEACHINGS OF JESUS, AS GIVEN IN THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT (Matthew, chapters 5, 6, and 7 … and, if you want to see how the Real Illuminati® reiterated the importance of these simple teachings, read their new American scripture, the Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi, chapters 12, 13, and 14. “God’s word,” is taught in both the Bible and the Book of Mormon—the simple teachings are EXACTLY THE SAME!
If you truly want to follow Jesus, then read, in context, everything that Jesus tells you to do.
Don’t let foolish Christian leaders tell you that the Jesus of yesterday changed his mind and now inspires his leaders, by giving them different teachings for the people of today.
There is ONLY ONE WAY for the human race to be saved. It is a CODE OF HUMANITY that is simple and easy to follow … unless you’re full of PRIDE and EGO.
Let me briefly outline this simple way:
ALL PEOPLE must BECOME AGAIN LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN …
Check out this cool way that Jesus confounds his followers when they ask, “Who is the GREATEST in the kingdom of heaven?”:
“At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:1–4.)
AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN … THERE ISN’T A U.S. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT WHO IS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS HUMBLE AS A LITTLE CHILD … NOT A SINGLE ONE!
So, let’s review Jesus’ teachings:
1. DON’T KILL ANYONE FOR ANY REASON. If you believe that self-defense justifies killing another person, then YOU DON’T KNOW JESUS! Did he kill anyone in defense of his own life? NOPE!
2. DON’T CALL ANYONE A FOOL FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE. Your beliefs are certainly just as foolish as theirs.
3. DON’T THINK YOU’RE A GOOD PERSON IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER PERSON FOR ANY REASON … (“thy brother hath ought against thee”).
4. AGREE WITH THINE ADVERSARY QUICKLY. Name ONE U.S. politician who agrees with another from the opposite party.
5. DON’T COMMIT TO A FAITHFUL RELATIONSHIP UNLESS YOU’RE GOING TO BE FAITHFUL. There is nothing wrong with remaining single your entire life so you don’t cause emotional hurt on someone, with whom you’ve made a promise, because you lust after another.
6. DON’T GO INTO DEBT FOR ANY REASON OR PROMISE ANYTHING TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON, IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOU CAN FULFILL THIS DEBT OR PROMISE. (“Thou shalt not forswear thyself.”)
7. DON’T FIGHT BACK WHEN SOMEONE FIGHTS YOU. WALK AWAY.
8. DON’T SUE ANYONE, AND DON’T FIGHT BACK IF YOU’RE SUED.
9. HELP THOSE WHOM YOU CAN HELP, BUT ONLY IF YOU REASONABLY CAN WITHOUT ANY HARDSHIP ON YOU. (“whosoever compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain … Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow from thee turn not thou away.” This is an ancient Greek philosophy about making sure you can help when needed, as long as needed, but without undue hardship to yourself … Yeah, every one of Jesus’ teachings can be traced back to ancient Greek philosophy.)
10. Self- explicatory … LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU, DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU, AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU, AND PERSECUTE YOU … Yeah, if you’ve EVER participated in a protest march, YOU’RE NOT A GOOD PERSON!
11. DON’T DO GOOD DEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED BY OTHERS.
12. DO NOT PRAY TO YOUR GOD IN PUBLIC OR AROUND OTHERS, AND DON’T SAY THE EXACT SAME WORDS IN A CURRENT PRAYER THAT YOU SAID IN A PAST PRAYER. IN FACT, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, AND THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE GOD TO CHANGE HIS PLAN FOR YOU?
13. WHEN YOU PRAY, KEEP IT SIMPLE AND HUMBLE, AND DO NOT EXPECT TO GET ANY BLESSING FROM GOD WITHOUT YOU BLESSING YOUR FELLOW HUMAN. In other words, your blessings come as you bless others.
14. DO NOT CHOOSE MATERIAL WEALTH OVER PEACE OF MIND AND TREATING OTHERS GOOD. Consider everything that you use in your life and everything that makes your life better. Consider carefully where all these things come from, who made them, how were they made, etc. If you use something that was made by someone whose life isn’t as “blessed” as yours, YOU’RE AN EVIL PERSON WHO IS CONTRIBUTING TO ANOTHER’S MISERY.
15. SEEK TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH, NOT DIVISION.
16. WORRY ABOUT FIXING THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG WITH OUR WORLD TODAY BEFORE YOU PLAN FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE. If you don’t help fix the problem, you BECOME PART OF THE PROBLEM.
17. QUIT JUDGING PEOPLE. YOU’RE NO BETTER OR WORSE THAN THEY ARE.
18. STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU … (“give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”)
19. DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT THEY … NOT YOU … WOULD HAVE YOU DO UNTO THEM. There is no one on this earth, who sits down to watch a Sunday football game, who wants to hear a knock on their door asking them if they want to hear about Jesus Christ. You might believe that, if you were them, you would want to know. BUT YOU’RE NOT THEM. DO UNTO THEM WHAT THEY WANT DONE UNTO THEM … this is how the original Greek teaching read.
20. DO THE ABOVE, AND YOUR PEACE AND HAPPINESS WILL NOT FAIL YOU. Don’t be like the Christians of today who say:
“Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
EVERY LAW SHOULD BE BASED ON THESE SIMPLE THINGS … “ALL THE LAW”. There isn’t a U.S. law on the books that complies with any of the above teachings.
Did Jesus EVER say that a woman had to have a baby, if she didn’t want one? NOPE. Consider how Mary got pregnant. Consider how Adam and Eve were created. Consider that the way human bodies are currently being created is a pretty NEANDERTHAL WAY TO HAVE A KID!
Did Jesus EVER say that a man couldn’t sexually please another man or a woman another woman? NOPE.
Did Jesus EVER say, “Buy as many guns as you can to defend yourself against evil people?” NOPE.
Did Jesus EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT WASN’T PART OF THE ABOVE 20 RULES? NOPE.
And don’t even try to throw Paul’s words into the mix. PAUL WASN’T JESUS … However, like Jesus, Paul was invented to serve the needs of the evil church that arose after Jesus died, according to the story … Sigh.
AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, EVERY LAW SHOULD BE BASED ON THESE SIMPLE THINGS … “ALL THE LAW”.
There isn’t a U.S. law on the books that complies with any of the above teachings.
The REPUBLICANS won’t allow it.
And the DEMOCRATS violate every one of the above teachings when fighting with the REPUBLICANS.
All ya all are VERY LUCKY that there really isn’t any Jesus coming to save this world.
HE WOULD DESTROY EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU!